Newly opened in 2019 Mata-Au Lodge has been purpose built to provide space and comfort for our guests.
It is fully equipped as a “home from home” with all bedding, cutlery & crockery provided. Large windows provide beautiful views of the river and surrounding hills and the expansive outside deck has a BBQ and outside dining.
• 1 Master King Suite with Ensuite Luxury Shower Room & Walk In Robe
• 3 Queen Bedrooms with Ensuite Shower Rooms
• 1 Twin Room with 2 x Single Beds & Private Bathroom
- Large Fully Equipped Entertaining Kitchen
- 6 Burner Gas Stove & Double Oven
- Separate Butlers Pantry with Additional Oven
- Snack Bar (honesty box)
- Spacious Lounge with 2 Seating Areas
- Extra Large Screen TV
- Massage Chair
- Huge Wooden Decking Area overlooking the Clutha River
- Outside Dining Table & Chairs
- 10 Seater Spa Pool
- Leaner Bars & Stools
The Sleep Out Bunk Room is attached to the Lodge Garage and is great for kids. Providing 2 x double/single bunks and 2 x sofabeds it can sleep up to 10 kids.
- Expansive Lawns to both sides of the Lodge
- Plenty of Off-street Parking
- Lodge Courtesy Self Drive Van – free to local Pub, $30 to Lawrence (return)
- Fenced Grounds but we recommend care with younger children and we do not recommend swimming in the river (strong current).